Abstracts for October Conference in New Orleans Due July 2
Organizers of HHP Summit 2014 have issued a Call for Abstracts for the event conference.
The 2014 High Horsepower Summit takes place October 7-9 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. Abstracts for conference papers are due July 2.
The HHP Summit is North America’s largest and most comprehensive conference focusing on the economic and environmental benefits of natural gas for high horsepower operations – covering such markets as marine, mining, rail, and energy E&P (exploration and production drilling and pressure pumping/hydraulic fracturing).
Money and Hardware
Organizer (and HHP Insight publisher) Gladstein, Neandross & Associates emphasizes end-user success stories and economic data for commercial or near-commercial projects.
A wide range of topics is being considered for the October meeting in New Orleans.
- Commercial or near-commercial projects;
- Conversion technologies, retrofits, and repowers;
- Equipment and component availability;
- Environmental and air quality benefits;
- Key operational and maintenance considerations;
- OEM product offerings; and
- On-board fuel storage technologies and options.
Fueling & Infrastructure
- Codes, permitting and approval processes;
- Current and future LNG pricing;
- Fuel procurement strategies;
- Fuel supply and delivery logistics;
- Fueling infrastructure planning and development;
- Marine bunkering options; and
- Rail tender car development and regulation.
- Customers driving investment;
- End-user experience and success stories;
- Equipment safety and standards;
- Fleet planning and modeling;
- Tangible in-use projects; and
- Natural gas vehicle and technology applications.
Financing & Investment Perspectives
- Comparative maintenance costs;
- Financial and operational modeling;
- Innovative partnerships;
- Project funding and financing;
- Real-world economics; and
- Wall Street investment strategies.
The HHP Summit allows organizations from around the globe – including end-users, fuel suppliers, engine and equipment manufacturers, government agencies, and investment firms – to call attention to their efforts in advancing the use of natural gas.
Conference organizers ask that abstracts of one to two pages for the 2014 HHP Summit include a presentation title, the presenter’s name, title, affiliation, address and contact information, clear identification of the technology and/or fuel focus to be discussed, its commercial status, and the sector targeted.Click here to purchase a premium subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with HHP Insight follow-up