Abstracts for October Conference Due on July 29
Organizers of this year’s High Horsepower (HHP) Summit have issued a call for papers for the conference scheduled for October 11-13 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The 2016 program will demonstrate how and why how natural gas power continues to gain market share and displace diesel in off-road, high-fuel-consumption sectors.
The key themes of the HHP Summit 2016 conference are
- the continued focus on environmental drivers – regulatory compliance and sustainability;
- the value of fuel price stability, predictability, and risk mitigation as the price of oil creeps back up;
- the continued market momentum of natural gas, with growth in the marine, mining, energy exploration and production (E&P), locomotive, and remote power generation segments; and
- how natural gas can provide a long-term competitive business advantage.
HHP Summit organizer (and HHP Insight publisher) GNA/Gladstein, Neandross & Associates is looking especially for case studies on
- maximizing diesel displacement;
- formulating an effective entry strategy;
- timelines and project planning;
- real-world cost analysis and forecasting;
- operational best practices;
- innovative partnerships;
- project execution strategies;
- methane slip reduction;
- personnel training;
- fuel procurement strategies;
- multi-sector fueling strategies;
- comparative maintenance costs; and
- navigating regulatory requirements.
Abstracts of one to two pages in length are due July 29.Click here to purchase a premium subscription.
Source: Gladstein, Neandross & Associates with HHP Insight follow-up